Monday, April 13, 2015

Path to Sufism

Abū Ḥāmid Muḥammad ibn Muḥammad al-Ghazālī
"Yet I believe with a faith as certain as direct vision that there is no might for me and no power save in God, the Sublime, the Mighty; and that it was not I who moved, but He moved me; and that I did not act, but He acted through me. I ask Him, then, to reform me first, then to use me as an instrument of reform; to guide me, then to use me as an instrument of guidance; show me the true as true, and to grant me the grace to follow it; and to show me the false as false, and to grant me the grace to eschew it!" - Al-Ghazali, Path to Sufism: His Deliverance from Error

This is just one faint glimmer of the gold that you will find in the pages of Al-Ghazali's Path to Sufism



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here: