Monday, January 14, 2013

An 80's Flashback

Do you ever have an 80's flashback?  That happened to me today.  I was thinking of break dancing, parachute pants, the Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl, and how Betsy beat me in the school spelling be when I couldn't spell the word "calendar".  She was a good speller that girl.

The following songs are not necessarily the best songs of the 80's, but each one brings a flood of memories.  There are a lot more that I could list, but for some reason, these are a few of the songs that I was thinking of:

The Cure - Love Song

The Cure - Just Like Heaven

Bon Jovi - Llivin' on a prayer

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Guns n' Roses - Sweet Child of Mine

U2 - With or Without You

A-ha - Take on Me

The Police - Every Step You Take

Bananarama - Cruel Summer

Young MC - Bust a Move

Paula Abdul - Straight Up

REM - Losing my Religion

Men at Work - Down Under

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere


Howard Jones - Everlasting Love