Friday, January 2, 2015

Aubergine & Company

Aubergine & Company

I like eggs.  I like plants.  I even like eggplants.  But until very recently I had no idea that I would like an eggplant restaurant.  

If you are looking for a great place to enjoy a healthy, Mediterranean style breakfast, lunch or dinner, I enthusiastically endorse Aubergine & Company, located at 1365 S. State Street, Orem, Utah 84097 (Their phone number is 801 224-7484, and they cater).

With good reason, one may be suspicious of food that tastes this good while purportedly being good for you as well, but Aubergine dispels any doubts concerning either taste or nutrition.  What's more, the kind Brazilian owner, the friendly staff, the chic ambience, and the reasonable prices make Aubergine an altogether positive meal-time experience.

Even if you don't like eggs, or plants, or eggplants, give Aubergine a chance.  You might just like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here: