|Gordon B. Hinckley|
|"Hey, check out her bell bottoms."|
|A Rubik's Cube, not a Cornerstone|
- "True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one’s companion."
- "There is need for a vast amount of discipline in marriage, not of one’s companion, but of one’s self."
- Progress or Decline by Ralph Hancock
- Broken and Contrite Empires by J. Max Wilson
- The Mormon Way to Love by Nathaniel Givens
- The Fall of My Rome by G.
- Treasure by Michelle L.
- Avoiding “the destroying angel of domestic biterness” by Daniel O.
- Pure Religion and the Good Life by Walker Wright